Friday, December 03, 2004

Seems like activities in this town come in waves. Some weeks, nothing, then the next one has to find the time to fit them all in. THG just invited me to some 80's club tonight in Santa Monica for some party she's throwing for her bf. As much as I despise music of that era, I probably would have stopped by if I wasn't hanging with JT tonight. Its been at least a couple years since I've seen him as he's been doing sappy tv dramas over in Singapore after giving up on working here in H-town. One has to wonder when the guy will hang up it up. I mean if you've been at it for 20years and you're still barely getting by don't you think you should get a REAL job sooner or later? I guess its fine if you have the ability to latch on to gf's that will support you and offer up their couches.

Some events of interest this weekend:

Found Magazine party at Gallery NineteenEightyEight on Sunday @ 7p. Like an adult 'show and tell' but better with creator Davy Rothbart reading some of the found letters/notes, singing songs, telling stories. Should be fun...

For the fashion minded, Sat. and sun have, count'em...three sample sale events going on with Billion Dollar Babes at the Palladium, Fashion Co-op at Smashbox, and Find Bazaar going on Downtown

Mike Nichols latest film, Closer, starring Julia Roberts, Jude Law, and Natalie Portman opens.

Crosstown rivals USC and UCLA battle it out for football bragging rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home