Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Things I've Learned This Year pt. 1

Since its the start of the last month of the year I'm going to try do this once a week until the end of the year. And as an experiment, if anyone else does their own let me know and I'll link it. Here's the first installment:

  1. There's way too much great music out there for any sane person to keep up with.
  2. Just because your candidate lost, that doesn't mean the world is going to end - at least not immediately.
  3. I'm just average at most things, and I'm ok with that.
  4. Sometimes you have to defy your logical tendencies and trust your heart. At least you can say you don't have any regrets.
  5. You can't fail if you don't quit.
  6. Converse all star sneakers and Haribo Golden Gummy Bears are timeless gifts from the Gods
  7. Even alien technology couldn't figure out the female mind.
  8. Its great to have goals for the future but don't forget that you live in the present.
  9. Starting a blog can be fulfilling but can also put extra pressure on you to keep it going.
  10. Is there anything more boring than exercising?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home