psst....lemme holla at ya
I can always count on CB to know the latest juicy company gossip. He and I have been here just about the same length of time but he goes to all after work functions, both company sponsored and not, while I do not. He's the guy that witnesses middle-aged senior ad execs/vps bumping lines and dropping acid while fondling every female assistant they can find. He's the guy that found out about the skanky receptionist that was sleeping with everyone from the security guard to the head of IT to the former ceo (most of them married) and extorting a healthy side paycheck in the process. So, I tell CB that I'm going to see Blonde Redhead tonight with this coworker and this guy that used to be here in IT named D. He goes on to tell me that D got fired recently partially because of some incident that occured here at work with his now ex-wife coming up here and causing a 'Cops' moment. Apparently he was cheating on her and she found out. But the kicker was that the girl he was cheating with is none other than 'the girl with the nice boobs' that sits right by me! And all this time I thought she was a good girl! I should have suspected something when I always saw them together. Guess people here were telling him to keep the public displays in check but he didn't listen and someone ended up telling his wife.
I told CB he shouldn't have told me that cause now I have to spend the night trying to seem like I don't know anything about him. CB just said "I wanted to let you know what you're dealing with" haha. I'll let CB know what I think as he's supposed to be at the dreadful Highlands later for another employee's birthday party. I have no idea who this guy is but D and the coworker asked if I wanted to come along after the show. We'll see....
Off the subject - I'm baffled as to why guys always have to have a one-urinal spacer if someone else in peeing. Is it a homophobic thing or just insecurity? Is it the same with girls and stalls? Curious minds want to know...
I told CB he shouldn't have told me that cause now I have to spend the night trying to seem like I don't know anything about him. CB just said "I wanted to let you know what you're dealing with" haha. I'll let CB know what I think as he's supposed to be at the dreadful Highlands later for another employee's birthday party. I have no idea who this guy is but D and the coworker asked if I wanted to come along after the show. We'll see....
Off the subject - I'm baffled as to why guys always have to have a one-urinal spacer if someone else in peeing. Is it a homophobic thing or just insecurity? Is it the same with girls and stalls? Curious minds want to know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home