I watched John Kerry speak tonight.
The analysts all agreed that he hit a home run and raised the stakes in the game.
But he didn't blow me away.
He seems smart enough, nice enough, and tough enough but he just didn't wow me. I can't really place it. I'll still vote for him cause I think he will do a decent job though. He says he will reform health care which is great and let people buy drugs in Canada, which is nice. And he wants to spend more money on school programs which is good. And he wants to allow stem cell research which is promising.
But policies aside, he just seemed like he's missing that spark....you know, the charisma. The thing that makes you believe wholeheartedly in someone.
Clinton has it, Kerry does not.
Hell, I'd vote for Bill again if they'd let him run.
I sure hope says what he means. He will be inheriting a f'd up situation and will have to do some major clean up come January. But at least the country can look forward to seeing those somewhat cute first daughters on a regular basis.
The analysts all agreed that he hit a home run and raised the stakes in the game.
But he didn't blow me away.
He seems smart enough, nice enough, and tough enough but he just didn't wow me. I can't really place it. I'll still vote for him cause I think he will do a decent job though. He says he will reform health care which is great and let people buy drugs in Canada, which is nice. And he wants to spend more money on school programs which is good. And he wants to allow stem cell research which is promising.
But policies aside, he just seemed like he's missing that spark....you know, the charisma. The thing that makes you believe wholeheartedly in someone.
Clinton has it, Kerry does not.
Hell, I'd vote for Bill again if they'd let him run.
I sure hope says what he means. He will be inheriting a f'd up situation and will have to do some major clean up come January. But at least the country can look forward to seeing those somewhat cute first daughters on a regular basis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home