just say no pt. 2
Everything worked out fine with Salsa Dancer.
She wrote back saying thanks for being upfront with her and wishing me the best of luck.
I feel much better now. Especially after I found out she was in my house after I sent the first email. I happened to hear the roomie bring a few people over late Sunday while I was in my room. Its a good thing I didn't come out to say hi as I found out later that Salsa Dancer was one of the guests and I would have felt very awkward. I don't think she had read the email at that point but it would have still been weird.
She wrote back saying thanks for being upfront with her and wishing me the best of luck.
I feel much better now. Especially after I found out she was in my house after I sent the first email. I happened to hear the roomie bring a few people over late Sunday while I was in my room. Its a good thing I didn't come out to say hi as I found out later that Salsa Dancer was one of the guests and I would have felt very awkward. I don't think she had read the email at that point but it would have still been weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home