KYOTO
The cherry blossoms are absolutely gorgeous.
****
I find it hilarious that Mum's first impression of Japan was that the kids are a lot fatter than she expected them to be. I told her she can blame American fast foods for that one.
As many times as I've been here its still baffling how little english is spoken by its residents. I'm pretty used to it but Mum has gotten a bit frustrated not knowing what exactly she's eating a few times. It doesn't really matter to me as I've just been stuffing myself with french pastries though{the J's really make great ones}. I swear I've been eating like a cow here cause of all the walking. I'm literally hungry every 90 min. and wanting to stop anywhere there's some picture menu in a window.
The cherry blossoms are absolutely gorgeous.
****
I find it hilarious that Mum's first impression of Japan was that the kids are a lot fatter than she expected them to be. I told her she can blame American fast foods for that one.
As many times as I've been here its still baffling how little english is spoken by its residents. I'm pretty used to it but Mum has gotten a bit frustrated not knowing what exactly she's eating a few times. It doesn't really matter to me as I've just been stuffing myself with french pastries though{the J's really make great ones}. I swear I've been eating like a cow here cause of all the walking. I'm literally hungry every 90 min. and wanting to stop anywhere there's some picture menu in a window.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home