I can't decide whether HG is just being a girl or is unusually sensitive as she says people have told her. She had been at the French photog's place again but had to leave as the Frenchman's ex, a former pop waif named Fi*na Apple (yes, the real one), unexpectedly arrived and is fiercely jealous and just plain crazy when it comes to any girls hanging about as commonly happens. She came over afterwards and looked at my new haircut and said it made me look mean. It was a weird thing to say about a haircut but then her eyes started swelling with tears. She said that I looked like someone that could break her heart and thats why she was crying. I was so confused over that statement and told her so, only for her to reply that I give her fair warning if I'm going to do or say anything mean in the future.
I don't know what she was like before she started taking anti-depressant drugs but I just don't know if i'm ready to deal with all of this. I'm feeling guilty that I may have to be the bearer of bad news one day soon. And I know she's not the type to take any bad news well.
I don't know what she was like before she started taking anti-depressant drugs but I just don't know if i'm ready to deal with all of this. I'm feeling guilty that I may have to be the bearer of bad news one day soon. And I know she's not the type to take any bad news well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home