As if to make amends for the April Fools prank she pulled on me, it was extremely nice of HG to surprise me with a sleepover at the very posh Le Merigot hotel and spa in Santa Monica the other night. She had the whole night/morning planned with side by side massages and breakfast in bed but unfortunately none of that happened as I got out of a meeting late and didn't get over there until 11. If only I knew I would have hurried along the meeting faster. Apparently she likes to spend a night in a hotel eating room service and watching movies at least a few times a year and was trying this hotel out.
The room was as expected - ocean sounds coming in through the balcony, lush carpets, baby kiwis sitting on fine china plates, luxurious bedding. Its amazing how fine linen sheets can seriously change your outlook on life. haha. For you sheet fetish people, they were Frette sheets, if that means anything, and must have been some super high thread count and made with rare Egyptian cotton as they felt like silk on the skin. I slept like a baby.
As much as I enjoyed the evening, I did wonder how she got the money to pay for it all. The girl is broke yet she paid for the room in cash. All very mysterious...but I will follow the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy on this one...
The room was as expected - ocean sounds coming in through the balcony, lush carpets, baby kiwis sitting on fine china plates, luxurious bedding. Its amazing how fine linen sheets can seriously change your outlook on life. haha. For you sheet fetish people, they were Frette sheets, if that means anything, and must have been some super high thread count and made with rare Egyptian cotton as they felt like silk on the skin. I slept like a baby.
As much as I enjoyed the evening, I did wonder how she got the money to pay for it all. The girl is broke yet she paid for the room in cash. All very mysterious...but I will follow the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy on this one...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home