Argh...
I can't remember the last time it rained in LA for such a sustained period of time. What are we going on now, 1 week of steady downpours?
I actually like the rain. I always feel more productive tucked away in the house, toiling away or getting to things I've been putting off for a while.
Problem is that this is not a city built for rain. Yeah, the roads are actually bearable to drive without the usual traffic, but I spend most of the time trying to dodge gargantuan puddles the depth and size of swimming pools.
So I'm staying in for now - listening to my favorite online Hawaiian radio station and daydreaming of warmer weather and snaking on imported japanese green tea flavored Kit Kats(they're a great green color!).
...
I can't remember the last time it rained in LA for such a sustained period of time. What are we going on now, 1 week of steady downpours?
I actually like the rain. I always feel more productive tucked away in the house, toiling away or getting to things I've been putting off for a while.
Problem is that this is not a city built for rain. Yeah, the roads are actually bearable to drive without the usual traffic, but I spend most of the time trying to dodge gargantuan puddles the depth and size of swimming pools.
So I'm staying in for now - listening to my favorite online Hawaiian radio station and daydreaming of warmer weather and snaking on imported japanese green tea flavored Kit Kats(they're a great green color!).
...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home