This test called "All look Same" has been around for a few years but still worth a visit for a laugh. I took it a couple of years ago and did not fare too well. Very tricky when most of the pictures are of funky street kids.
I'm SO getting one of these done for my house!
In other news, I seem to find myself surrounded by juvenile behaving adults. First its the middle aged women at work playing the "she told such and such i'm a....." game and driving my boss to the brink of strangling someone. Then its the female friends gossiping about each other and getting catty for no apparent reason. Really...how old are you people again?
And the girl B is dating is desperately trying to be my best friend. She's a cool girl and nice enough but she somehow thinks I hate her because I don't want to hang with them. Truth is I just think she's trying too hard which is causing me to distance myself even further. You can't just roll up to the gates and expect to be led in just like that. Just chill girl....and everything will be cool as a cucumber.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home