Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The African incense that the housemate seems to like is wafting its way towards me and as usual its giving me a headache. I think its also making me somewhat delirious.

So delirious that I just turned down some booty.

Yes, you heard me right.

Blame it on the incense.

R was supposed to come over to "watch a movie" but I told her I was all cracked out from the day's activities and such. That's at least partially true.

Truth is I'm in a bit of a quandary with R. I rarely see the girl but did spend some time with her over the holidays - playing legos w/ her nephew for a few hours, chatting it up with the parents, etc. And now she's calling more than she ever has and I get the sense that she wants to tell me something but is holding back.

Call me a wuss, but as tempting as it is to hook up with this bird I think it might be best I don't. Sweet, sexy girl but I'm just not into her enough. And I know I'd probably end up not being what she's looking for anyway. It'd be one thing if we were both on the same page about the two of us but I don't think that's the case this time.

And I'd hate to break one of my new year resolutions just a few days in by letting lust rule over love...

...unless I just blame it on the incense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home