suburban booty shakin
It can be mildly frightening when you realize that young kids today are hyper-sexed and not as innocent as you thought you were at that age.
Its the only thing that really struck me - as I tried to take in the splendor that is Orange County family living - at my nephew's elementary school's carnival over the weekend. There's nothing quite as scary as seeing 11 year old kids doing karaoke versions of r&b pop songs and professing of their lust for "a freak in da bed" and to "bend over and touch your toes". I by no means consider myself a prude but B and I both looked at each other while another group of girls booty shook like a bunch of hip hop honeys and wondered if any other adults felt as akward as we did.
If they did, they didn't show it.
Its the only thing that really struck me - as I tried to take in the splendor that is Orange County family living - at my nephew's elementary school's carnival over the weekend. There's nothing quite as scary as seeing 11 year old kids doing karaoke versions of r&b pop songs and professing of their lust for "a freak in da bed" and to "bend over and touch your toes". I by no means consider myself a prude but B and I both looked at each other while another group of girls booty shook like a bunch of hip hop honeys and wondered if any other adults felt as akward as we did.
If they did, they didn't show it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home