I don't what it is about irresponsible people that irks the hell out of me. It really isn't any of my business that people don't have any discipline so I don't know why it affects me so much. HG is a prime example of this. She finally got a bank account after three years of not being able to get one due to her being reckless with her money, owing the bank a ton of money, and having a bad credit record. She's pretty much broke but I guess had a bit of money to put into the account to pay for expenses and such. That sounds all great but what does she do? She goes out and blows $2500 on clothes and now can't pay her rent. Makes me crazy to hear that. Of course I told her she should return some of the stuff but she just whined and told me she couldn't. And today she called saying that she went out to her car and found that the tire had been booted by the parking police for unpaid tickets she had gotten. She didn't have the money or time before the office closed to pay to get it removed and with the holiday on Monday she won't be able to take care of this until Tuesday. On top of this they are towing the car away on Monday (which means another huge bill) and all this is after she just threw down $1600 last week to fix the damn thing. I'm not her parent so I just held back my scoldings and tried to offer solutions. What goes around comes around...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home