Wednesday, May 25, 2005

With the weather being so nice and hot here in LA, it has been increasingly difficult to keep up the posting since there are just so many distractions outside. I did manage to spend a day last weekend in Malibu among other things but I have to say that despite what most people think and say about California beaches, they are pretty gross. Granted I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to beaches due to my home state being Hawai'i, but I've never been to a beach that had so many flys buzzing around. Plus, the water's always so chilly and polluted.

Thanks Cali, but I'll save my swimming for my next trip home.

I am really excited though that summer officially starts this weekend cause that means that taco season starts for me. Whether its a taco truck in the wee morning hours after a night out or a tiny roadside stand, there's nothing quite like a couple of savory street tacos on a summer's day. Its one of my favorite experiences this city has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home