Thursday, March 10, 2005

If there's one weakness I'll admit to its that I'm a bad shopper.

B-A-D, BAD.

I can never make any decisions when it comes to shopping. You should see me at Christmas - I peruse aisles over and over thinking something will jump out at me and scream "I'm the perfect present for whatshername!". And what usually happens is I scrap the whole thing and walk out empty handed after spending a half hour in the store.

So you can imagine what happened when I was put in a challenge from HG to surprise her with a sex toy from Pleasure Chest in WeHo. She was back visiting her folks in Michigan when we talked and somehow the subject turned to her collection of toys, potions, and random paraphernalia. She then issued the challenge for me to find something at the well known sex store and we'd test it out when she got back into town.

The store is great - not grimy at all - but I was a little overwhelmed by it all. Too many options can be a bit daunting sometimes and you could seriously spend a month's salary in no time there. The problem was that I had to find something just right. Nothing underwhelming but I also didn't want to run the risk of going overboard and getting something crazy like a love swing. Plus, I'm really not completely tuned in to her likes and dislikes yet which makes it a little trickier. So there I was staring and scanning a wall of toys, lubes, cuffs, clips, and whips hoping something would jump out at me and scream "I'm the perfect gift for whatshername!".

I ended up with a couple of things I think she might enjoy but I'm thinking I may have to do a quick return trip to pick up a back up. Always be prepared I always say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home