Duuude....(why I've found myself talking like some cali surf rat lately I don't know)
I think something is wrong with me.
Yes, there's a new girl hanging around my life space. A lovely, smart, tall (a notch above me at 5'9 or so), and well read girl. Makes her living as a model and actress, and seems to appreciate a good foreign film. Sounds perfect, no?
Then why am I not more excited? Most men would kill to date a working model.
It is still early on though...we've only been talking for a little over a week. I know its a crude generalization but I made a rule years ago that I wouldn't date any actresses. Too many crazy ones you see. But of course there's always exceptions.
I dunno....guess I'll feel this one out. As of right now though, I'm not seeing the sparks although I do find her interesting.
I think something is wrong with me.
Yes, there's a new girl hanging around my life space. A lovely, smart, tall (a notch above me at 5'9 or so), and well read girl. Makes her living as a model and actress, and seems to appreciate a good foreign film. Sounds perfect, no?
Then why am I not more excited? Most men would kill to date a working model.
It is still early on though...we've only been talking for a little over a week. I know its a crude generalization but I made a rule years ago that I wouldn't date any actresses. Too many crazy ones you see. But of course there's always exceptions.
I dunno....guess I'll feel this one out. As of right now though, I'm not seeing the sparks although I do find her interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home