B and I have decided that this holiday weekend, we are going to be recluses and only talk to/see people we need to. Essential personnel only.
After a week of having to bs with every stranger in sight, I want to take a break from being sociable for a few days. I don't want to see FW, his crew, KZ, Flipflop, or anyone else from Vegas. I'm even leaving a message on my machine informing everyone I will be unreachable all weekend.
Even putting the new girl, HG, on that list as well. In all honesty, the girl scares me. The girl has been through a lot and has a lot of emotional baggage she carries with her and it feels like it could pull me down into it a very dark place or leave me in tatters. But on the other hand, there are moments when I catch, sometimes just for a slight moment, glimpses cutting through the confused and complicated fascade of this wonderful, sweet girl just trying to find her way through life.
And thats the girl that I'm attracted to.
After a week of having to bs with every stranger in sight, I want to take a break from being sociable for a few days. I don't want to see FW, his crew, KZ, Flipflop, or anyone else from Vegas. I'm even leaving a message on my machine informing everyone I will be unreachable all weekend.
Even putting the new girl, HG, on that list as well. In all honesty, the girl scares me. The girl has been through a lot and has a lot of emotional baggage she carries with her and it feels like it could pull me down into it a very dark place or leave me in tatters. But on the other hand, there are moments when I catch, sometimes just for a slight moment, glimpses cutting through the confused and complicated fascade of this wonderful, sweet girl just trying to find her way through life.
And thats the girl that I'm attracted to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home