Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bienvenido a Mexico

/Hola Mexico, you're looking very pretty today.

Why thank you Dumont*blush*. You're not too hard on the eyes either.

Baby, are you trying to seduce me? Cause if you are, you don't have to try too hard. After yesterday, I'm practically yours, though another part of me thinks that I need to make do with what I've been given.

But sweetie darling don't you want to come play with me? Don't you want to take in my long, luscious coastlines or my warm breezes? I've even made sure your hard earned dollars will afford you the life of a king. Plus, you can eat all the tacos your heart desires.

I dunno. It sounds fantastic, especially the taco part but all the young hip intellectuals are talking bout going up to see Canada. I hear she's offering some cool things as well.

Don't listen to that bitch! She doesn't know what she's talking about. The girl's got no personality and is definitely not cultured. You don't want that do you? Sure she'll be nice and sunny for you for a while but she'll turn that around in no time and you'll end up shivering your ass off.

Well, you do have a point there. I'm just so confused. You know I've grown to like you but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with you right now. Ms. USA and I have been together my whole life and I feel like I need to forgive her for what she's done and give her another chance. I think I owe her that. Maybe things won't be as bad as I think. Its just that right now we just aren't seeing eye to eye on a lot of things. I don't hate her but I realized last night that we're just two very different people. That's not bad, just the reality of it.

Listen....I know it will take time to get over her but I want you know that I want to be with you. I think you understand me and feel a real connection. And I guarantee you that I'll make it worth your while *wink*. You won't know what hit you. The uptight, religious girl you're with now can't promise that can she?

Damn, you know...you're right!

You really know how to push my buttons don't you?

Shhh...no more talking. Get over here. I need a good spanking.

Viva Mexico!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home