Thursday, July 08, 2004

H0t Chicks don't like art films.



They just don't.

Maybe its the sometimes complex themes and storylines they don't like.

Or maybe they don't like all the normal or ugly looking people that usually star in them.

Or maybe they don't like the the open ended or ponderous endings and just want things wrapped up nice and tidy.

Whatever it is, h0t chicks just stay clear of these films.

I have yet to see a h0t chick at an art film and I've been going to them for years. There probably has been a sighting of one at one time or another, probably on a first date or something, but I doubt she chose to come. And I'm sure that lucky guy didn't get a second date after that. Even I know not to bring a hot chick to the movies on a first date let alone an art film.

Instead, what kind of people are at art films?

The majority are either late 20s-early 30s film buffs or gray haired retirees. You'll also get the young film students looking to suck up any and all things filmic. The film buffs are usually frumpy, wearing black rimmed glasses, and sometimes accompanied by a girl, not hot but ok looking in a natural way, who may or may not be his girlfriend. The retirees usually come in pairs, either two women or a couple but never two men. Unless they're an old gay couple.

But wouldn't that be great if a h0t chick WAS into art films? I'd marry her in a second.

I'd ask her, "honey, who do you find more intriguing, Herzog or Godard?"

And she'd reply, "sweetie...Herzog of course. Godard is all pretentious French bullshit and he's way past his prime anyway".

Then I'd smile, and tell her she was the best. And she'd lay down next to me and tell me she was feeling frisky.

And I'd be in heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home