UGH!
Due to an incredibly unrestful night (I just couldn't sleep/get comfortable), I am feeling particularly grumpy today. The last couple of nights have been like that for some reason and its beginning to take its toll. Usually it means I have too much on my mind. Too many ideas, concerns, worries, etc. Given my patterns, it was about time for these kinds of nights.
Its times like these that I love to just curl up in bed with someone and watch a film or even just lie there close to each other and talk in that hushed tone people use when you're nose to nose. I don't really care what we talk about as long as I feel the light brushing of her breath on my cheek. There are very few feelings that can compare...
Instead, I've already committed to attending a friend's bday dinner at some posh midtown restaurant and can't flake now. I like the guy but don't necessarily get along with some of his friends. They're mostly in their mid to late thirties, kind of on the yuppie side, and think they have a strong pimp game. Man, I am in a bad mood today.
So, off I go to try to put a smile on and get my bullshit flowing.
Its times like these that I love to just curl up in bed with someone and watch a film or even just lie there close to each other and talk in that hushed tone people use when you're nose to nose. I don't really care what we talk about as long as I feel the light brushing of her breath on my cheek. There are very few feelings that can compare...
Instead, I've already committed to attending a friend's bday dinner at some posh midtown restaurant and can't flake now. I like the guy but don't necessarily get along with some of his friends. They're mostly in their mid to late thirties, kind of on the yuppie side, and think they have a strong pimp game. Man, I am in a bad mood today.
So, off I go to try to put a smile on and get my bullshit flowing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home