Friday, August 26, 2005

la scavenger hunt!

The LA Scavenger Hunt is the creation of that kid that puts together the Fuck Yeah fest that happened a little while ago. This is the inaugural hunt scheduled for Sept 3rd. Only 20 bucks a team to enter and the winning team gets a ton of prizes and bragging rights. The cool thing is that some of the items on the list are things that will be donated to a homeless shelter downtown.

I have a fond memory of scavenger hunts. Seems like they were a lot more popular in the late 70s/early 80s when I was growing up so maybe thats were the nostalgia comes from. I heard the kid talking about some of the things that will be on the list and it seems like it will be a fun deal.....hair cornrolls for the entire team gets you 50pts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home