Sunday, August 21, 2005

Grizzly Man and Babs

Went to see Grizzly Man last night and ended up standing next to Barbara Streisand and her husband in the the lobby after the show. I had seen her walk past me earlier and did think that she looked awfully like "Babs", but hell, half the affluent older jewish women in this town look exactly like her so I didn't think it could actually be her. But her husband being there confirmed the sighting. They didn't look all that special - both with sunglasses on (at night, btw), her with loose drapey dress and shawl, he with t shirt and jeans. I can't say I was disappointed at their 'normal' appearance but I guess I expected to see light rays being emitted from her A-list star power and not the run-of-the-mill Malibu resident look.

Grizzly Man was good also. An interesting look at a very interesting man and questioning of the human to nature relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home