Monday, December 13, 2004

Things I've Learned This Year Pt. 2

  1. I've been conditioned (actually, brainwashed) into having a distaste for body hair.
  2. "Damn it man, stop being such a crabby old man!"
  3. I don't have the genetic makeup for obesity like most Americans
  4. I'm less adventurous than I like to think I am
  5. It'd be very nice to get out of LA for good, but frankly I don't know where I'd go.
  6. Wit is a very valuable commodity on the cyberinternetblogsphereemail thingy.
  7. Nothing beats 'warming up' with that someone on a cold night.
  8. Don't believe your IT guys in the office will respect your privacy by not reading your IM sessions or emails for personal pleasure - they can and will do it.
  9. I'm my own worst enemy
  10. Someone giving themself to you is one of the greatest gifts a person can give
  11. There are people that think I'm a traitor to my own race
  12. I still can't hold a grudge for very long
  13. This remix may be my favorite of the year....wheeeeelll up da rewind!!
  14. I'm a pessimistic optimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home