Monday, August 30, 2004

hey blog. got a sec. to talk?

hey. what's up?

I fucked up. I took a gamble and lost.

what do you mean?

I crossed the line. I didn't do it to be malicious but she wasn't very happy with what I did.

what were you thinking would come out of what you said?

I wasn't expecting anything which may have been an oversight. I just wanted her to tell her how I felt but didn't think of what might be the ramifications in doing so.

so do you regret doing so?

I did what I felt was the right thing to do at the time and that I don't regret. I regret that mistakes were made but I can't go back in time and change things. I have to live with the consequences, as bad as they are. I guess I just can't handle being friends with her; just not strong enough or just too greedy.

is this the end then? will you ever see her again?

I hope not. I'm hoping that this can be worked out but that may just be wishful thinking on my part. This is so lame, its just not worth discussing anymore. I won't bother you with this ever again blog. Thanks for listening to me though. I appreciate it. I can always depend on you being there.

no problem. glad to lend an ear anytime. hope things work out for you.

thanks.

(thanks tony pierce for letting me borrow this idea from one of your posts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home