lazy days
Was in a very lazy mood yesterday. Maybe a little harsh to call it laziness; just had a lot to do and little time to do it so I had to complete tasks as quick as possible.
Work was a drag. Had finished off all the work I needed to do early on so I spent most of the day bored out of my skull. In an ideal world shouldn't you be able to just leave when you finish your work? And when your network is being worked on, like right now, what else can you do except post on your blog.
My car was filthy and I had planned to wash it when I got home but ended up stopping on the way home at a car wash.
L-A-Z-Y
And as I was almost home, passing the newish nail/spa salon I drive by to and fro the office, I thought "what the hell, I'll get a mani and pedi". There's a first for everything right? It was nice. The staff were all noticeably very young, both male and female, and apparently its that way on purpose according to my questioning. The girl I had was cute (from what I noticed, they don't pair a male worker with a male customer for whatever homophobic reasons) and told me they now get a good amount of men in there. I can see the appeal. They had me in a comfy chair with foot bath, cute girl massaging my feet, and a plasma screen directly in front of me showing monday nite football. If thats not a picture of luxury, I don't know what is. I don't know if I'll make this a habit but its good to know its there when I need it.
Note: Will post the recap from the weekend activities later tonight kids..
Work was a drag. Had finished off all the work I needed to do early on so I spent most of the day bored out of my skull. In an ideal world shouldn't you be able to just leave when you finish your work? And when your network is being worked on, like right now, what else can you do except post on your blog.
My car was filthy and I had planned to wash it when I got home but ended up stopping on the way home at a car wash.
L-A-Z-Y
And as I was almost home, passing the newish nail/spa salon I drive by to and fro the office, I thought "what the hell, I'll get a mani and pedi". There's a first for everything right? It was nice. The staff were all noticeably very young, both male and female, and apparently its that way on purpose according to my questioning. The girl I had was cute (from what I noticed, they don't pair a male worker with a male customer for whatever homophobic reasons) and told me they now get a good amount of men in there. I can see the appeal. They had me in a comfy chair with foot bath, cute girl massaging my feet, and a plasma screen directly in front of me showing monday nite football. If thats not a picture of luxury, I don't know what is. I don't know if I'll make this a habit but its good to know its there when I need it.
Note: Will post the recap from the weekend activities later tonight kids..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home