"You're slipping man. Getting lazy..."
I know.
Maybe its a sign I should get out of this place. I'm good at what I do. And I take pride in the fact that I don't f*ck up often but I did this morning. The lame thing is it was so simple to do and I got lazy and wasn't being thorough. So, I cost this multi-million dollar company a grand and change....big deal. I don't care so much about that. What I do care about is that I was being careless and lazy. Guess that comes with the territory when you're not that motivated to work in something thats strictly a job and not a career.
ok, I feel much better now...
I know.
Maybe its a sign I should get out of this place. I'm good at what I do. And I take pride in the fact that I don't f*ck up often but I did this morning. The lame thing is it was so simple to do and I got lazy and wasn't being thorough. So, I cost this multi-million dollar company a grand and change....big deal. I don't care so much about that. What I do care about is that I was being careless and lazy. Guess that comes with the territory when you're not that motivated to work in something thats strictly a job and not a career.
ok, I feel much better now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home